San Francisco Landmarks
The following is excerpted from the San Francisco Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board Final Case Report dated 17 October 1973:
As one of the oldest and most attractive houses in the Bayview area, this two story wooden frame structure possesses architectural style and quality which enhance the community's visual environment.
Although the date of construction is not known, the house was occupied in 1875 by Mrs. Mary Quinn. In addition to owning other properties in the area, the Quinn family owned this house for eighty three years, selling it in 1958.
The two story wooden frame structure represents a particular stage of Victorian architecture. Built in approximately 1870, the house reflects the simple and refined qualities of early Italianate Victorians.